Ways We Resist Transformation
I can be really hard on myself sometimes, as we all can be. I see myself doing things that I know don’t serve my overall well-being but I find it difficult to stop because they’re habits that have become so familiar and known to me its scary to let them go. Recognizing that what’s driving my actions in the moment is the fear of my own transformation is far more helpful though than beating myself up for not behaving differently.
In this week’s teaching we explore:
– How our inability to grieve stops us from surrendering to our own transformation
– Why learning to recognize the triggers that prompt our old behavior must be greeted with compassion
– Why we resist allowing our awakening potential to manifest
– How we get stuck in the reflection and visioning stage of our transformation and forget that action must follow for our potential to be realized
– Why this call to grieve our false self is present everywhere and in everything we do
– How we can join together in community to help one another in our collective task of surrendering
CALL TO ACTION:
Reflect on where in your life you’re having difficulty surrendering to the potential that is awakening within you. Then take action to come and share your experience with us in our Meaning Maker community.
Ways for you to make a difference:
Know someone who needs this or might find it helpful?
Please share it. Only when we work together can we truly make a difference.
If you believe that all life matters….. Please consider using your purchasing power to demonstrate that you value the work we’re doing by becoming a patron and supporting us in sharing The Process teachings with the world.
*To listen to the audio only version of this teaching, click here now.*
To watch a video of the teaching, click here.
– Siobhan McAuley