THE PROCESS – Navigating Stage 3 and Knowing When You’re On The Shore
In this teaching we explore:
– What happens when we don’t compete the tasks of the 1st and 2nd stages sufficiently
– How to tell when you’ve failed to establish a desire that is actually your soul’s longing and not simply something the ego wants to maintain it’s identity
– Why we tend to move through the 2nd stage too quickly and impact that has on us
– What the air element can teach us about the function of the 3rd stage
– Why the work we’re required to do in the 3rd stage cannot be complete without maintaining our connection to what the soul longs to make known through us
– And why we’ll end up in resistance heading into the 4th stage if we don’t know what our soul truly longs for when we get to the 3rd stage, either because we never knew or we lost sight of it along the way
CALL TO ACTION: Reconnect to the thing that you can’t NOT do right now and use it as a qualifier to help you determine if you’re working from the shore or you’re still in the ocean.
Then share your insights and awareness with us so that we can help you to stay the course and make your unknown known.
To watch a video of the teaching, click here.
– Siobhan McAuley