THE PROCESS – Navigating Stage 2 and Cultivating Trust
In this teaching we explore:
– The second stage of The Process and the gift of trust
– The difference between a dream or desire as viewed through the lens of the ego and through the lens of the soul
– How these two very different ways of seeing ourselves and the world dictate what we want, why we want it and how we pursue it
– How The Process is alive within us at all times, even when we don’t know it
– How we can learn to move through The Process from the lens of the soul thereby feeding our capacity to see ourselves and the world clearly
– Why the second stage of The Process requires us to be grounded in the present moment
– How the earth element supports us in cultivating our ability to trust that everything we need is already available to us
– The ways that the second stage of The Process shows us the structure of the containers we’re using to carry our dreams into the world so we can make our unknown known
– How we can work with the limitations and restrictions that are present in our lives to fuel our creative capacity and use the resources that are available to us now
CALL TO ACTION: Where are you resisting, unable or unwilling to trust in your life?
Be sure to share your insights with us as this is the most challenging part of our individual and collective journey and we cannot do this work alone.
To watch a video of the teaching, click here.
– Siobhan McAuley