The Deep Dive
This is a program focused on establishing daily practice and self-care routines so that these key components are in place. Other important topics include the Map of Yoga, Finding your Values, Ayurveda, Mantra and Meditation.
This 70-hour program is open to anyone who wants to dive deeper into yoga, and who wants support in setting themselves up with daily practice and self-care routines. We take 20 students, and 5 teachers who want to go back to studenting. Registration in The Deep Dive includes registration in our Open Practice program for the duration of your enrolment in The Deep Dive.
Tuition is $1750 CND. A deposit of $500 is required at registration.
The Deep Dive – Summer
Each weekday runs from 9am to 4:30pm, with 1-hour for lunch:
- Monday, July 8th, 2019 from 1pm-4:30pm – Setup and Logistics
- July 9th, 10th, and 11th, 2019: Map the Yoga Terrain & Meditation
- July 16th, 17th, and 18th, 2019: Find your Compass & Exploring Mantra
- July 23rd, 24th, and 25th, 2019: Ayurveda’s Pillars of Health
- *August 29th, 2019: Program Wrap-Up
The Deep Dive – Fall
Each weekend runs from 9am to 4:30pm, with 1-hour for lunch
- Friday September 13th, 2019 from 5:30pm-8:30pm – Setup and Logistics.
- Weekend 1 – Sept 14th & 15th, 2019: Map the Yoga Terrain
- Weekend 2 – Oct 5th & 6th, 2019: Find your Compass
- Weekend 3 – Oct 26th & 27th, 2019: Ayurveda’s Pillars of Health
- Weekend 4 – Nov 9th & 10th, 2019: Exploring Mantra
- Weekend 5 – Nov 30th & Dec 1st, 2019: Meditation, and Wrap-Up
The Deep Dive includes:
- Open Practice access for four months (to take you through the program and beyond)
- Two one-hour private classes with one of the instructors to help you setup your personal practice
- Required books and handouts: including Yamas & Niyamas (by Deborah Adele), Ayurveda’s Three Pillars of Health (by Mona Warner) and Healing Mantras (by Thomas Ashley Farand)
- T2202A tax receipt & HST exemption
Note: The Deep Dive is the pre-requisite for our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training program.