The Deep Dive
This is a program focused on establishing daily practice and self-care routines so that these key components are in place. Other important topics include the Map of Yoga, Home Practice, Ayurveda, Mantra and Meditation.
This 65-hour program is open to anyone who wants to dive deeper into yoga, and who wants support in setting themselves up with daily practice and self-care routines. We take 20 students, and 5 teachers who want to go back to studenting. Registration in The Deep Dive includes registration in our Open Practice program for the duration of your enrolment in The Deep Dive.
Tuition is $1750 CND. A deposit of $500 is required at registration.
The Deep Dive – Spring 2020 ONLINE
- Friday April 17th and Saturday April 18th, 2020: Find your Compass part 1
- Friday April 24th and Saturday April 25th, 2020: Find your Compass part 2
- Friday May 8th and Saturday May 9th, 2020: Exploring Mantra
- Friday May 15th and Saturday May 16th, 2020: Meditation
- Friday June 12th and Saturday June 13th, 2020: Map the Yoga Terrain part 1
- Friday June 19th and Saturday June 20th, 2020: Map the Yoga Terrain part 2
- Friday July 17th and Saturday July 18th, 2020: Ayurveda’s Pillars of Health part 1
- Friday July 24th and Saturday July 25th, 2020: Ayurveda’s Pillars of Health part 2
- Friday August 7th and Saturday August 8th, 2020: Ayurveda’s Pillars of Health part 3
- Saturday August 8th, 2020: Wrap up from 2-4:30pm
The Deep Dive – Fall 2020
Each weekend runs from 9am to 4:30pm, with 1-hour for lunch
- Friday September 18th, 2020 from 5:30pm-8:30pm – Setup and Logistics.
- Weekend 1 – Sept 19th & 20th, 2020: Map the Yoga Terrain
- Weekend 2 – Oct 3rd & 4th, 2020: Home Practice (structure and breath)
- Weekend 3 – Oct 31st & Nov 1st, 2020: Meditation and Ayurveda’s Pillars of Health
- Weekend 4 – Nov 14th & 15th, 2020: Ayurveda’s Pillars of Health
- Weekend 5 – Nov 28th & Nov 29th, 2020: Exploring Mantra, and Wrap-Up
The Deep Dive includes:
- Two one-hour private classes with one of the instructors to help you setup your personal practice
- Required books and handouts: including Yamas & Niyamas (by Deborah Adele), Ayurveda’s Three Pillars of Health (by Mona Warner) and Healing Mantras (by Thomas Ashley Farand)
- T2202A tax receipt & HST exemption
Note: The Deep Dive is the pre-requisite for our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training program.