Stories The False Self Uses To Keep Us In Separation
We all have stories that we tell ourselves, over and over again, knowing full well that they are not true and do not serve us in any meaningful way. Yet, stopping ourselves from telling them despite knowing that is at times almost impossible.
We even say things like, ” I shouldn’t say this but….” or “I know this isn’t true but….”
The part of us that can’t help itself in re-telling these stories is the false self which means the telling of them keeps us in separation. And, we know that is deeply painful.
In this week’s teaching we explore:
– How our old stories reinforce behavior that keeps us in separation
– How we can tell the difference between a story our ego is telling us versus one from our soul
– Why we have difficulty letting go of our stories
– Why our souls story will never feel as clear or certain
– Why we must commit to a new way of being and write a new story for ourselves
CALL TO ACTION: Where are you failing to commit to writing a new story?
Be sure to share your insights and new story with us with us in our Meaning Maker community as a demonstration of your commitment to nourishing the ground that you’re putting down roots in.
Ways for you to make a difference:
Know someone who needs this or might find it helpful?
Please share it. Only when we work together can we truly make a difference.
If you believe that all life matters….. Please consider using your purchasing power to demonstrate that you value the work we’re doing by becoming a patron and supporting us in sharing The Process teachings with the world.
To watch the video of this teaching, Click Here.
– Siobhan McAuley