ONLINE CLASSES from JULY 2020 Onwards
We are changing how the weekly classes are offered. Let me share more with you…
The yoga world is going through a crazy big change due to the pandemic. Part of this is that it’s making it really hard for yoga teachers to survive (never mind thrive) in a pandemic economy. In order to help the teachers better support themselves financially through this, I’ve chosen that Janati will step back and give the teachers the full economic opportunity. Given what I’ve seen over the past many months in pandemic mode, I believe this is likely the only way that we’ll be able to keep our yoga teachers going, given the uncertain future of group yoga classes (breathing and sweating in a room together is far from pandemic friendly). When someone is no longer able to support themselves doing their work, they typically go find different work. The Janati Yoga teachers are so skilled and amazing, this would be a huge loss for our community.
In order to facilitate this transition, please find the active Janati teachers’ contact information below. Students will be able to reach out to the teachers directly for scheduling and payment details.
- Kathy Kennedy @ email@example.com: Zoom class on Tuesdays 10am
- Kerry McCloy @ firstname.lastname@example.org: Zoom class on Tuesdays 2pm
- Adrienne Frandsen @ email@example.com: Zoom class on Tuesdays 3pm
- Cheryl Hiebert @ firstname.lastname@example.org: Kundalini zoom classes on Tuesdays 5:15pm
- Gillian Sadinsky @ email@example.com: Zoom classes on Wednesday & Thursdays 9am
- Amber Potter @ firstname.lastname@example.org: Zoom classes offered throughout the week.
- Pam Ferner @ email@example.com: Zoom classes on Mondays 9:30am & 5:30pm, Wednesdays 7pm, Fridays 8am & 9:30am
- Mona Warner @ firstname.lastname@example.org: Zoom class on Wednesdays 6am
- Susan Yee @ https://soundperformanceot.ca/
contact/ for monthly Feldenkrais workshops via zoom
- Susan Young @ email@example.com for MBSR / Mindfulness programs – a new online program begins in the fall
Please keep practicing with your teachers – it is so very important!!!
Special Dates to Note
No classes on this schedule