Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra
Sunday, April 30, 2017
< Back to Workshops
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
At Janati Yoga School
with Kathy Kennedy, RYT 500 and YACEP
Sunday April 30th, 2017
- Is a quiet meditative practice, embodying the instructions of the Yoga Sutras, to turn the senses inward- the practice of Pratyahara
- The shapes are simple; the challenge is holding the shape for a period of time- yet this is where the gems are found
- Creates more space within our body and is quieting for the mind
- Is a guided meditation where the body is completely relaxed and the mind is allowed to completely rest and follow the words of the practice
- The effect is calming and soothing for the nervous system
Letter of attendance available upon request.
Pre-registration is required.
Please proceed to our Mind Body Online profile in order to register.