Yin Yoga and Reflective Writing Intensive
Sunday, October 1, 2017
< Back to Workshops
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
At Janati Yoga School
With Kirsteen MacLeod
Sunday, October 1, 2017 and/or
Sunday, January 14, 2018
from 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Investment: $50 (includes HST) each or
$90 for both dates
Deepen your yoga practice * Feed your creative flame
Stretch your body, relax your mind and tap into your most creative self. Writer and yoga teacher Kirsteen MacLeod will help you get inspired with a blend of yin yoga poses and reflective writing prompts (i.e., journaling, timed writings).
By combining yin yoga and reflective writing, we will go deeper into our practice, making each posture a catalyst for self-discovery — while also learning to ground our experience and expression in our bodies.
- Connect deeply with the yoga poses
- Develop awareness, receptivity and trust, enabling you to access your own answers from within
- Listen to your body’s guidance — noting the effects of each pose and exploring new insights in writing
- Feel yoga’s power to promote free, authentic and imaginative expression.
Open to all, especially:
- Yogis seeking to deepen their practice
- Writers, artists, students and others who want to explore yoga techniques for tapping inner material and working more freely — whether it be on poems, stories, essays, songs, paintings, a dissertation, or life!
- Beginners seeking an introduction to the practice of yin yoga and/or reflective writing
Please proceed to our Mind Body Online profile in order to register. Pre-registration is necessary in order to provide the materials for all students.