Women’s Yoga & Ayurveda Conference
Friday, June 7, 2019 – Sunday, June 9, 2019
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
At Janati Yoga School
Date: Friday June 7 to Sunday June 9th
Time: 5pm-8pm Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday & Sunday
Given women’s commitment to the evolution and expansion of yoga and Ayurveda, it’s time we dove into how these practices specifically speak to women’s experience of wellness on multiple levels.
This weekend is a special event that brings together expert yogis and wellness practitioners to deliver compassionate, contemplative and real information about women’s yoga and Ayurveda.
Over the course of 3 days we’ll cover:
- The Yoga of Self-Honouring with Barrie Risman, Yoga Teacher
- The Ayurvedic view of Hormones with Mona Warner, Ayurvedic Health Practitioner + Yoga Teacher
- Natural Cycles of Women with Mona Warner
- A Woman’s History of Yoga with Kathryn Anne Flynn
- Women’s Pelvic Floor wellness with Andrea Plitz, Physiotherapist, Pelvic Floor Specialist, and Yoga Teacher
- Practice & Meditation
This weekend is suitable to practitioners and teachers alike, no prior Ayurvedic experience is necessary. It does count as a module in the Janati Yoga & Intelligent Edge 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training program.
More details at myyogatown.com/womens-yoga-ayurveda
Please proceed to our Mind Body Online profile to register