Wisdom of Self-Knowledge
Sunday, April 26, 2015
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
At Janati Yoga School
“Self-awareness is the starting point for emotional and social intelligence.” ~The Mindful Therapist, Daniel J. Seigel
Based on Jnana (Wisdom) Yoga and the principle of Svadhyaya (self-study) this is an introductory workshop that will teach a powerful tool of self-inquiry that will impact your personal and professional potential. This conscious dialogue technique of co-listening contributes to the uncovering of mental obstacles that impede and hold us back in life. The practice of this manasana (mental posture) can deepen one’s ease in being both on and off the mat.
- A deeper understanding and ability to use the communication cycle
- Improved mental clarity, perspective, flexibility & confidence for self expression
- Enhanced ability to be fully present to another’s reality without reacting
- Decreased mental chatter while listening
- Greater comfort level and courage with our vulnerabilities
- Stronger capacity to hold space for students, clients, family, friends with equanimity and compassion
The clearer and more stable our personal container, the more consciously we can accomplish our purpose in the world with integrity.
Investment: $50.00 (includes HST). Pre-registration is required. Registration for this event closes April 20th 2015.
Please proceed to our Mind Body Online profile in order to register.