Vedic Subtle Anatomy and the Chakras – w Learn It Live
Monday, January 24, 2022
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
w Mona Warner, NAMA Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner and Ayurvedic-Yoga Therapist
Each month there will be a 45-minute lecture on the monthly topic (with time for Q&A), then each week a short 15-minute practice to support the learning and ideas. The schedule is not completely set yet, but here’s what I know so far:
1. January 24th @ 5 pm ET (60-mins): Introduction to Vedic Subtle Anatomy
2. February 17th @ 5 pm ET (60-mins): The Root Chakra
3. March 17th @ 5 pm ET (60-mins): The Sacral Chakra
4. April 14th @ 5 pm ET (60-mins): The Navel Chakra
5. May 19th @ 5 pm ET (60-mins): The Heart Chakra
6. June 23rd @ 5 pm ET (60-mins): The Throat Chakra
7. July 21st @ 5 pm ET (60-mins): The Brow Chakra
8. August 11th @ 5 pm ET (60-mins): The Crown Chakra
For those who are members of the Learn It Live platform, these are all included in your monthly membership. And you can catch the recording if you can’t make the sessions live.
Curious about the membership? The membership is $1/month (USD) for the first six months with the code “6for6“, then $7.95/month thereafter.
Not interested in a membership with Learn It Live? The 60-minute lectures are $12 each and the 15-minute activities are $7 each.
Please proceed to the Learn It Live platform to register by clicking the button below: