The Deep Dive – Summer
Monday, July 8, 2019
9:00 am – 4:30 pm
At Janati Yoga School
w dallas delahunt, Mona Warner, Kathy Kennedy, and Amber Potter
Have you ever wanted to dive deeper into Yoga? You know there’s more to it, yet you aren’t sure what and how to get there…
dallas, Mona, Kathy, and Amber have come together to offer you, dear Yogi, a deep dive into Yoga. Let’s explore the ocean of consciousness together, using the time-tested maps and techniques of Yoga & Ayurveda.
This course is for you if you want to:
• Learn more about Yoga and how it works
• Dive deeper into yourself, what you value, and why you practice
• Help you become established in daily yoga and self-care
• Grow your personal yoga practice
- Monday July 8th, 2019 from 1pm-4:30pm – Setup and Logistics.
- July 9th, 10th, and 11th, 2019: Map the Yoga Terrain & Meditation
- July 16th, 17th, and 18th, 2019: Find your Compass & Exploring Mantra
- July 23rd, 24th, and 25th, 2019: Ayurveda’s Pillars of Health
- August 29th, 2019: Program Wrap-Up
**Each day runs from 9am to 4:30pm. There is 1-hour for lunch.
Tuition: $2000 (includes manual & book)
Deposit of $500 required for registration into the program.
*The Deep Dive is the pre-requisite for our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training program*