The Deep Dive – Summer
Monday, July 6, 2020
1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
At Janati Yoga School
w dallas delahunt, Mona Warner, Kathy Kennedy, and Amber Potter
Have you ever wanted to dive deeper into Yoga? You know there’s more to it, yet you aren’t sure what and how to get there…
dallas, Mona, Kathy, and Amber have come together to offer you, dear Yogi, a deep dive into Yoga. Let’s explore the ocean of consciousness together, using the time-tested maps and techniques of Yoga & Ayurveda.
This course is for you if you want to:
- Learn more about Yoga and how it works
- Dive deeper into yourself, what you value, and why you practice
- Help you become established in daily yoga and self-care
- Grow your personal yoga practice
Summer 2020 Session
- Monday July 6th from 1:30pm-4:30pm – Setup and Logistics
- July 7th, 8th, and 9th – Map the Yoga Terrain & Meditation
- July 14th, 15th, and 16th – Find your Compass Exploring Mantra
- July 21st, 22nd, and 23rd – Ayurveda’s Pillars of Health
- July 24th, 2020 from 9am-12pm – Program Wrap-Up
**Each class day runs from 9am to 4:30pm. There is 1-hour for lunch.
Tuition: $1750 (includes required reading books and self-care kit)
Deposit of $500 required for registration into the program.
*The Deep Dive is the pre-requisite for our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training program*
Please proceed to our Mind Body Online profile to register