The Deep Dive – Spring
Friday, March 20, 2020
5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
At Janati Yoga School
w dallas delahunt, Mona Warner, Kathy Kennedy, and Amber Potter
Have you ever wanted to dive deeper into Yoga? You know there’s more to it, yet you aren’t sure what and how to get there…
dallas, Mona, Kathy, and Amber have come together to offer you, dear Yogi, a deep dive into Yoga. Let’s explore the ocean of consciousness together, using the time-tested maps and techniques of Yoga & Ayurveda.
This course is for you if you want to:
- Learn more about Yoga and how it works
- Dive deeper into yourself, what you value, and why you practice
- Help you become established in daily yoga and self-care
- Grow your personal yoga practice
Spring 2020 Session:
- Friday March 20th from 5:30-8:30 – Set up and logistics
- March 21st and 22nd – Map the Yoga Terrain
- April 24th and 25th – Find your Compass
- May 23rd and 24th –Ayurveda’s Pillars of Health
- June 13th and 15th – Meditation
- June 20th and 21st – Exploring Mantra and Wrap Up
**Each class day runs from 9am to 4:30pm. There is 1-hour for lunch.
Tuition: $1750 (includes required reading books and self-care kit)
Deposit of $500 required for registration into the program.
*The Deep Dive is the pre-requisite for our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training program*