The Deep Dive – Fall
Friday, September 13, 2019
9:00 am – 4:30 pm
At Janati Yoga School
w dallas delahunt, Mona Warner, Kathy Kennedy, and Amber Potter
Have you ever wanted to dive deeper into Yoga? You know there’s more to it, yet you aren’t sure what and how to get there…
dallas, Mona, Kathy, and Amber have come together to offer you, dear Yogi, a deep dive into Yoga. Let’s explore the ocean of consciousness together, using the time-tested maps and techniques of Yoga & Ayurveda.
This course is for you if you want to:
• Learn more about Yoga and how it works
• Dive deeper into yourself, what you value, and why you practice
• Help you become established in daily yoga and self-care
• Grow your personal yoga practice
• Friday September 13th, 2019 from 5:30pm-8:30pm – Setup and Logistics.
• Weekend 1 – Sept 14th & 15th, 2019: Map the Yoga Terrain
• Weekend 2 – Oct 5th & 6th, 2019: Find your Compass
• Weekend 3 – Oct 26th & 27th, 2019: Ayurveda’s Pillars of Health
• Weekend 4 – Nov 9th & 10th, 2019: Exploring Mantra
• Weekend 5 – Nov 30th & Dec 1st, 2019: Meditation, and Wrap-Up
**Each weekend runs from 9am to 4:30pm. There is 1-hour for lunch.
Tuition: $1750 (includes required reading books and self-care kit)
Deposit of $500 required for registration into the program.
*The Deep Dive is the pre-requisite for our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training program*