The Deep Dive – Fall ONLINE
Thursday, September 16, 2021 – Thursday, December 2, 2021
w Mona Warner, Kathy Kennedy, and Amber Potter
Have you ever wanted to dive deeper into Yoga? You know there’s more to it, yet you aren’t sure what and how to get there…
Mona, Kathy, and Amber have come together to offer you, dear Yogini, a deep dive into Yoga. Let’s explore the ocean of consciousness together, using the time-tested maps and techniques of Yoga & Ayurveda.
This course is for you if you want to:
- Learn more about Yoga and how it works
- Dive deeper into yourself and why you practice
- Help you become established in daily yoga and self-care
- Grow your personal yoga practice
- Weekly webinars on Thursdays from 6pm to 8:30pm from September 16th to December 2nd (inclusive): Building Blocks of a Personal Practice, Mantra, and Meditation.
- Saturday, September 18th, 2021: Map the Yoga Terrain
- Saturday, October 2nd, 2021: Map the Yoga Terrain (pt. 2)
- Saturday, October 23rd, 2021: Ayurveda’s First Pillar of Health
- Saturday, November 6th, 2021: Ayurveda’s Second Pillar of Health
- Saturday, November 27th, 2021: Ayurveda’s Third Pillar of Health
**Each Saturday runs from 9am to 4:30pm. There is 1-hour for lunch.
Pre-requisite: none! We do ask that folks apply tho… Download your application here 🙂
Tuition: $1750 (includes required reading books and self-care kit)
Deposit of $500 required for registration into the program.