The Deep Dive – Fall 2020 ONLINE
Thursday, September 17, 2020 – Saturday, September 19, 2020
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
At Janati Yoga School
w Mona Warner, Kathy Kennedy, and Amber Potter
Have you ever wanted to dive deeper into Yoga? You know there’s more to it, yet you aren’t sure what and how to get there…
Mona, Kathy, and Amber have come together to offer you, dear Yogi, a deep dive into Yoga. Let’s explore the ocean of consciousness together, using the time-tested maps and techniques of Yoga & Ayurveda.
This course is for you if you want to:
- Learn more about Yoga and how it works
- Dive deeper into yourself, what you value, and why you practice
- Help you become established in daily yoga and self-care
- Grow your personal yoga practice
- Weekly webinars on Thursdays from 6pm-8:30pm starting on September 17th, 2020 for 12-weeks until December 3rd, 2020: Building Blocks of a Personal Practice, Mantra, and Meditation.
- Weekend 1 – September 19th, 2020: Map the Yoga Terrain pt 1
- Weekend 2 – October 3rd, 2020: Map the Yoga Terrain pt 2
- Weekend 3 – October 31st, 2020: Ayurveda’s First Pillar of Health (Nourishment)
- Weekend 4 – November 14, 2020: Ayurveda’s Second Pillar of Health (Sleep)
- Weekend 5 – November 28th, 2020: Ayurveda’s Third Pillar of Health (Energy Management)
Tuition: $1750 (includes required reading books and self-care kit)
Deposit of $500 required for registration into the program.
*The Deep Dive is the pre-requisite for our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training program*