The Deep Dive – Fall
Friday, September 18, 2020
5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
At Janati Yoga School
w dallas delahunt, Mona Warner, Kathy Kennedy, and Amber Potter
Have you ever wanted to dive deeper into Yoga? You know there’s more to it, yet you aren’t sure what and how to get there…
dallas, Mona, Kathy, and Amber have come together to offer you, dear Yogi, a deep dive into Yoga. Let’s explore the ocean of consciousness together, using the time-tested maps and techniques of Yoga & Ayurveda.
This course is for you if you want to:
- Learn more about Yoga and how it works
- Dive deeper into yourself, what you value, and why you practice
- Help you become established in daily yoga and self-care
- Grow your personal yoga practice
Fall 2020 Session
- Friday September 18th, 2020 from 5:30pm-8:30pm – Setup and Logistics.
- September 19th and 20th – Map the Yoga Terrain
- October 3rd and 4th – Find your Compass
- October 31st and November 1st – Ayurveda’s Pillars of Health
- November 14th and 15th – Exploring Mantra
- November 28th and 29th – Meditation, and Wrap-Up
**Each class day runs from 9am to 4:30pm. There is 1-hour for lunch.
Tuition: $1750 (includes required reading books and self-care kit)
Deposit of $500 required for registration into the program.