Street Yoga: Trauma-Informed Yoga Training
Friday, June 2, 2017 – Sunday, June 4, 2017
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
At Janati Yoga School
Friday June 2nd, 2017 – 5:30pm to 9:30pm
Saturday June 3rd, 2017 – 10am to 4pm
Sunday June 4th, 2017 – 10am to 4pm
The Street Yoga Trauma-informed Yoga Training offers hands-on practice in teaching yoga and mindfulness to youth and families experiencing homelessness, abuse, addiction, and other forms of trauma.
- Modifying poses for various populations and situations
- Potential behavioural challenges and strategies for dealing with them
- Tools for communication and success
- Problem-solving approaches to deal with boundary issues
- How to effectively approach and partner with social service agencies
- Opportunities to practice teaching
Coming from out of town? Please check this pdf for accommodation options!
Please proceed to the Street Yoga website to fill out an application and for payment.