Little Lotus Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training
Saturday, December 2, 2017 - Sunday, December 3, 2017
< Back to Workshops
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
At Janati Yoga School
Saturday December 2nd and Sunday December 3rd, 2017
Early Bird (before November 4th, 2017): $425 (includes HST)
Regular (after November 4th): $520 (includes HST)
Do you understand pelvic floor dysfunctions, how to identify diastasis recti, and other common postpartum concerns?
Do you have the knowledge and experience to differentiate yourself from every other Mom & Baby yoga class that is out there?
Our Little Lotus Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training program doesn’t just teach you how to safely teach a yoga class and incorporate an infant. We go deep. We want you to feel like you have the tools and knowledge to lead women during the postpartum period in a safe manner. We have created a large focus on pelvic floor health, diastasic and other common postpartum concerns.
What does this training include?
- the 4th trimester and the postpartum period – mind, body and spirit
- asana for the 4th trimester and beyond
- pranayama for the 4th trimester and beyond
- relaxation strategies for new mothers
- core and pelvic floor health
- understanding diastasic recti, pelvic floor dysfunction and other common post pregnancy conditions
- caesarean birth and birth recoveries
- how to incorporate baby into the postnatal yoga class
- postnatal yoga master classes and sequencing
Ready to preach what you practice?