Laughter Yoga Leader Training
Saturday, September 9, 2017 - Sunday, September 10, 2017
< Back to Workshops
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
At Janati Yoga School
with Mona Warner, Laughter Yoga Teacher, ERYT500, and Ayurvedic Health Counsellor
Dates: September 9th & 10th, 2017
from 9am to 4:30pm (45 mins for lunch)
Laughter Yoga is a unique concept for health and wellness, happiness and peace. A practical way to engage in laughter as exercise, either individually or in groups.
This course provides the foundational training on the structure and format of Laughter Yoga for laughter social clubs and classes, organizations, seniors, school children, and various special needs groups.
You will learn basic facilitation skills of how to lead a group through a laughter session and meditation.
You will also learn the history, concept, philosophy, and components of Laughter Yoga and Meditation.
These trainings are given by certified Laughter Yoga teachers, at the end of which, participants receive certification as a Laughter Yoga Leader.
- Suitable for anyone interested in laughing and learning
- Course manual included
- Certification is lifetime duration
- Registration with Laughter Yoga International
- Free access to on-line resources for six months
- Instant membership of the happiest family on the planet
- early bird: $300 (includes HST) – by August 1st, 2017
- regular: $340 (includes HST)
**registration for this event closes on September 4th, 2017