Sunday, February 17, 2019
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
At Janati Yoga School
with Shane Mitchell.
Sunday February 17th, 2019
10:00 – 12:00pm
Learn about Kundalini Yoga, the Yoga of Awareness; its’ philosophy, its function and how the sacred science can be applied to your life.
Kundalini is an innate potential energy coiled around the base of the spine. Kundalini experientially means awareness. Kundalini Yoga is described as a technology to awaken this awareness and bring you into your original Self – the natural unfolding of your own nature.
A core component of the Kundalini Yoga philosophy is that the human being is comprised of three facets, the body, the mind and the soul & Spirit. The physical practice teaches you to gain a strong immune system, vital glands, a strong nervous system, proper circulation, and an awareness of the impact of your habits. The meditations teach you how to calm your mind, develop your intuition and the awareness to recognize what is real and important to you.
You will learn:
- What exactly is Kundalini?
- The structure of Kundalini Yoga Practice
- The Multi-facetted approach of Kundalini Yoga
- History of Yogi Bhajan and Kundalini Yoga
- Experience a daily practice to evolve oneself
- Receive a Kriya, Meditation, info and mantra sheet to build a personal practice increasing awareness and cultivating vitality
After the workshop you will receive a link (via email) to download an audio file of the kundalini yoga and meditation to build your daily practice.
Please register through our MindBody Online profile.