iRest Yoga Nidra
Tuesday from 5:15 pm – 6:15 pm
An 8 week program that will open and move you, led by iRest Level 1 instructor, Larry Aitken.
iRest is integrative, in that it heals the various unresolved issues, traumas, and wounds that are present in the body and mind. It is restorative in that it aids its practitioners in recognizing their underlying peace of mind that is always present amidst all changing circumstances of life.
People using iRest report:
- Decreased stress, anxiety, fear and depression
- Decreased insomnia and sleep disturbances
- Decreased perception of chronic and acute pain
- Improved interpersonal relations
- Increased energy levels
- Increased sense of control in their lives
- More confidence and joy in their lives
- Greater sense of peace and well-being