Foundations of Ayurveda ONLINE (200-hr)
Sunday, February 21, 2021
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
At Janati Yoga School
with Mona Warner
Sunday, February 21st, 2021 – Monday December 6th, 2021
Investment: $3000 – includes manual, self-care kit, and 2 hours of one-on-one time with Mona
A $500 deposit is due with application.
Foundations of Ayurveda Program (200-hr)
with Mona Warner, NAMA Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner
This 200-hr ONLINE training is an immersion into Ayurveda as a lived daily practice and lifestyle.
- Foundations, History, and Philosophies of Ayurveda: including Sanskrit, Ayurveda in a classic and modern context, and the six philosophies that interconnect with Ayurveda.
- Ayurveda’s Three Pillars of Health: nutrition, restorative sleep, and energy management.
- Ayurvedic Lifestyle: biological rhythms, daily routines, and seasonal routines.
- Ayurvedic Anatomy & Physiology: Viewing the body through the lenses of the 5 elements, 3 doshas, 20 qualities, 3 vital essences, 7 tissues, and the channel system of the body-mind.
- Digestion and Nutrition: digestion from western and Ayurvedic perspectives, and Ayurvedic nutrition principles.
- Vedic view of the mind: the role it plays in health and well-being, and tools to work with the mind.
- Kitchen Medicine: Working with food and kitchen herbs, and understanding them from the Ayurvedic perspective.
- Ayurvedic Cleansing: what this is, what it isn’t, when and why we do it, when and why we don’t – this includes enrolment in a Spring and Fall Ayurvedic Digestive Reset.
- Ayurvedic Yoga: the connections and differences between Yoga and Ayurveda, and how Yoga fits into the Ayurvedic picture.
- Research Project and Presentations: Each participant will be assigned a topic, and will work together to prepare a 30-40 minute presentation.
- Final Exam: for those who want a certificate of completion, or to apply this training to other programs (like our 300-Hr Ayurvedic Yoga Teacher program, or to
- Weekly webinars: Each week the group will meet on Mondays from 6:30-8:30pm.
For more date details, check here.
Application is required for acceptance into the program.
To register, please submit your completed application with a $500 deposit (via etransfer) to email@example.com.