Doula Training Workshop
Friday, September 4, 2020 – Sunday, September 6, 2020
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
At Janati Yoga School
with Stefanie Antunes,
Founder and Chief Educator of Discover Birth
Friday Sept 4th from 1pm to 5:30pm
Saturday Sept 5th
& Sunday Sept 6th from 9am to 5pm
Our Birth Doula Training workshops will cover:
- Role of the Doula
- Emotional, physical, and informational support of women and families in the prenatal period, at birth, and in the early postpartum period
- Involving support people
- Comfort measures
- Common interventions and medications
- How to become a certified doula with DONA International
- Scope of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Interprofessional Relationships
- How to build a doula business
You will be given all the necessary tools to begin your journey towards becoming a certified doula through DONA International. We will continue to support you as you have questions or need additional support.
Payment plans are an option – please contact us for more details.
Payment can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or made by credit card.
For more information please visit https://doulaschool.ca/