Doula Training Workshop
Friday, July 14, 2017 - Sunday, July 16, 2017
< Back to Workshops
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
At Janati Yoga School
With Stefanie Antunes, Founder and Chief Educator of Discover Birth.
July 14th-16th, 2017
Our Birth Doula Training workshops will cover:
- Role of the Doula
- Emotional, physical, and informational support of women and families in the prenatal period, at birth, and in the early postpartum period
- Involving support people
- Comfort measures
- Common interventions and medications
- How to become a certified doula with DONA International
- Scope of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Interprofessional Relationships
- How to build a doula business
You will be given all the necessary tools to begin your journey towards becoming a certified doula through DONA International. We will continue to support you as you have questions or need additional support.
Early Bird (Ends June 2, 2017): $400
Payment plans are an option – please contact us for more details. Please proceed to our Mind Body Online profile in order to register.
For more information please visit discoverbirth.com