Breathe Well to Live Well
Friday, December 8, 2017 - Saturday, December 9, 2017
< Back to Workshops
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
At Janati Yoga School
Breathe Well to Live Well (2 Part Workshop)
Part 1: Friday December 8th 5:30-7:30pm &
Part 2: Saturday December 9th 9:30am-11:30am
Breathing is the bridge between our body and mind; it is something only humans do both consciously and unconsciously.
Join Certified Yoga Therapist Perri van Rossem as she explores the elements of breath in this 4-hour workshop that is divided into 2 sections. For 2 hours Friday evening, then 2 hours Saturday morning join, Perri on this discovery of breath.
Perri van Rossem is a Teacher, Yoga Therapist, Student and Spiritual Seeker, who found yoga in 1990. She has a passion for creating a healthy vital body through her pursuit of understanding the nature of reality, life and the mind.
This workshop will explore:
- The anatomy of breath and commonly held misperceptions about breathing
- What your personal breathing patterns are
- Optimal breathing patterns that can reduce hyperactive arousal and quiet an overactive nervous system
- Various breathing practices to support the development of optimal breathing patterns
- How to incorporate mindful breathing into your daily life
Conscious breathing is a potent medicine that can induce the relaxation response with no adverse side effects. Whether you are young or old, sick or fit; everyone can benefit from learning to breathe well.
For more information on this workshop please visit: https://limestoneyogatherapy.com/breathing-well-to-live-well/
OR $255 in combination with the Pelvic Floor Workshop
Pre-registration is required. Space is limited. Please proceed to our Mind Body Online profile to register.