Beginning a Meditation Practice
Wednesday, November 4, 2015 – Wednesday, November 25, 2015
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
At Janati Yoga School
Hosted by Kathy Kennedy.
If you want to begin a meditation practice, this workshop series will explore methods to build the foundations of your practice. Topics we will discuss are:
- What is Meditation?
- What are the Benefits – is it for me?
- Do I HAVE to meditate every day?
- When and Where is the best time and place to practice?
- There are many different Methods – which way is for me?
This is a progressive series. Each class will build on the previous.
- Introduction to Breath Centered Meditation
- Introduction to Movement Meditation
- Introduction to Mantra Meditation
- Introduction to Yoga Nidra Meditation
Classes occur on 4 consecutive Wednesdays from 7:00 – 8:00 pm.
November 4, 2015
November 11, 2015
November 18, 2015
November 25, 2015
Investment: 4 Sessions for $60
Space is limited, so register today!
Please proceed to our Mind Body Online profile in order to register.