Spring Ayurvedic Digestive Reset
Monday, March 15, 2021 – Monday, May 31, 2021
w Mona Warner, NAMA Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner and Ayurvedic-Yoga Therapist
Enjoy the process of boosting your digestion, enhancing your circulation by eliminating build-up, and strengthening your immunity – it’s a powerful process and much needed after the hibernation season!
Some logistics for those who are interested in participating:
- This course is self-guided and completely online – everything to go through the program will be explained via ebook and video. There is no “in-person” component to this course to allow you to adapt it to your own schedule and needs.
- Course Dates – the course is open for registration from March 15th to May 31st, 2021, as this is the ideal window for this program.
- Two (2) Months of Course Access: Once you purchase access to the course you will have access to watch all the videos, read the ebook, and do the reset. The ebook is downloadable, so you can use it again and again over the fall and winter.
- For 2021 the live Q&A call dates are Wednesdays from April 7th to May 26th @ 5pm EST (inclusive) via Zoom. Each call is 30 minutes. This is where I will answer the questions you’ve emailed me. If you’re joining the party after April 7th it’s all good – the call recordings are available for you to watch/listen to so you can access the information.
- Scope of Course and Practice: this is meant to be an online Ayurvedic Digestive Reset experience that is self-guided. I will do my best to answer your comments/questions, however, please know that if you ask something that actually requires a full-blown consultation (which happens all the time) I am going to answer to that effect. Whether you choose to get the question answered through a consult or not is up to you. My intention is to help, not harm.
Investment: $108 CND (taxes in)
Enjoy this process of strengthening your digestion, calming your nervous system, and boosting your immunity – it’s a powerful process!
Please proceed to our Namastream profile in order to register.