8-Week Online Mindfulness Program
Wednesday, February 3, 2021 – Wednesday, March 24, 2021
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Eight Week Online Mindfulness Program with Susan Young
Wednesdays, 7-9 pm
Feb 3 to Mar 24, 2021
Silent Retreat March 14, 12-3 pm
$195-325 sliding scale
If you’re someone who is struggling with anxiety or feeling stressed, whether it’s the “new normal”, work, relationships or family, mindfulness can help you.
I love offering Mindfulness because it has helped me so much over the years with my own anxiety and stress management.
Join me virtually with a group of like – minded people. Come ready to learn and share about mindfulness, to practice together and to ask questions. Whether you’re brand new or coming back, this program is for you.
INCLUDED IN THE MINDFULNESS PROGRAM:
- 8 Weekly 1.5 hour sessions on Zoom PLUS a one to one session with Susan
- Specific mindfulness learning as well as weekly guided meditations during class
- Guided meditation recordings for you each week (available as MP3)
- Printed material and optional video links after each class
- Weekly follow up email to keep you on track and accountable
- Time to explore questions you may have each class
Susan Young, M.Ad.Ed., RSSW, PPC, is a certified life coach and Mindfulness Facilitator. She has engaged in Mindfulness Practices for over 20 years in Canada, the United States, and India. Susan has facilitated groups and workshops over many years and trained in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction programs with the Centre for Mindfulness Studies. She has been a keynote speaker on Mindfulness and Stress in over a dozen organizations.