Janati Yoga Teacher Assistant Program
The teaching assistant program was facilitated to provide a new opportunity for Yoga teachers to deepen their teaching practice.
Who is this program for?
- Yoga teachers with a 200-Hour Level Completion Certificate (or equivalent)
- Yoga teachers who are currently teaching Yoga classes
- Yoga teachers wanting to experience Yoga Teacher Training from the other side of the mat
- Yoga teachers seeking to deepen their teaching practices
What is the commitment?
- Arrive at YTT early to help with space setup
- Stay afterward to help with space clean up
- Commitment to the participants of the teacher training for the duration of the program - props, pep talks, check ins, emails, whatever is needed as needed
- 200-Hr: Attend an entire 200-Hour Level Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Program
- 200-Hr: Complete and submit the Assistant Program Application Form
- 300-Hr: Attend the entire 300-Hour Level Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Weekend. Note: You can only assist in a module you have previously taken.
- 300-Hr: Email Mona directly
Note: Each YTT has two assistant spots available.