Welcome to More Ayurveda for Yogis!
This online course is a required module for Janati Yoga’s 300-Hr Level Yoga Teacher Training (it is the second online Ayurveda course). And yet, even if you aren’t a yoga teacher or enrolled in our training you are welcome to take this course. It is great for anyone wanting to learn more about Ayurveda and its important concepts.
Here’s what you need to know about this particular course:
- The cost of this course is $225 CDN + 13% HST (as mandated by our government). Once you purchase the course, it is yours as long as the website exists.
- The pre-requisite for this course is the Ayurveda 1: Ayurveda Basics for Yogis Online.
- With this course being part of our advanced yoga teacher training program, there is homework assigned at the end of some lessons. Those who are enrolled in our 300-Hr program, you will hand in this homework when you hand in the rest of your homework (all at once upon completion of your 20 modules).
- Based on the feedback from those of you who completed Ayurveda 1, I changed the format a little. There are more printable files for your notes, and less written on each webpage. I hope this helps 🙂
- The software we used to put this together and track your progress gets a little ‘vata deranged’ sometimes. What this looks like is lessons out of order. All good – I numbered them so you can easily keep track of what’s next, even if the computer program can’t 😉
- If you have questions, please post them in the comment section of any of the pages. Some of the recordings mention asking questions on “our monthly calls”, however this idea has not yet come to fruition, and so let’s post questions in the comments section instead. I will respond to comments weekly, and so will answer your questions. Know that only people enrolled in the course will be able to read the comments you post.
Enjoy this next stage of your journey!
Mona L. Warner, Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher at the 500-Hr Level, Certified Ayurvedic Health Counsellor, and Ayurvedic-Yoga Therapist @ Janati Yoga School, RYS500.
Is it your first time logging in? Please register with our website to take courses.