Kirtan, mantra and prayers are a facet of Bhakti (devotion) practice. Most kirtan chanting is done “call and response” style.
Please find below links to download the mantra/kirtan/chants that we practice during YTT.
- Prayers – Guru, Transition, and Peace mantras
- Maha Mritunjaya – The Healing Mantra
- Gayatri – The Purifying Mantra
- Ahim Prema – kirtan: “I am Divine Love”
- So Ham – kirtan: “I am that I am”
- Govinda Jaya Jaya – kirtan: “Victory to the Krishna, the energy of Sustenance & Love”
- Jaya Ganesha – kirtan: “Victory to the Remover of Obstacles”
- Shiva Shambho – kirtan: “Ode to Shiva, the energy of Transformation”
- Yogam Sharanam Gachami – kirtan: “We move towards union, awakening, and love”