Kirtan, mantra and prayers are a facet of Bhakti (devotion) practice. Most kirtan chanting is done "call and response" style.
Please find below links to download the mantra/kirtan/chants that we practice during YTT.
- Prayers - Guru, Transition, and Peace mantras
- Maha Mritunjaya - The Healing Mantra
- Gayatri - The Purifying Mantra
- Ahim Prema - kirtan: "I am Divine Love"
- So Ham - kirtan: "I am that I am"
- Govinda Jaya Jaya - kirtan: "Victory to the Krishna, the energy of Sustenance & Love"
- Jaya Ganesha - kirtan: "Victory to the Remover of Obstacles"
- Shiva Shambho - kirtan: "Ode to Shiva, the energy of Transformation"
- Yogam Sharanam Gachami - kirtan: "We move towards union, awakening, and love"